Simplisticinsights has graciously nominated snigdhadotcom with this mystery blogger award.Simplisticinsights is an amazing blog where I find myself reading their beautiful and amazing posts. Their blog post always leaves a positive impression on the reader.
THANKS AGAIN !
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Let’s thank Okoto Enigma for this amazing award that play major roles in bringing bloggers closer together!
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
Three bits and bobs about snigdhadotcom:
1. I usually take inspiration from real life experiences and write my posts.
2. I don’t follow any timetable to publish any post.
3. I use failure in my success posts because they are more effective than fear.
Questions from simplisticinsights :
1. Who is the biggest influencer in your life, your role model? ( And they cannot be your relative) My biggest influencer is my teacher who told me to start blogging..He told me that this platform ( WordPress)is the best to share your stories and experiences with others.
2. Quote you live your life by ? I can only quote my life by only one quote i.e. practice makes a person perfect.
3. Biggest achievement ? My biggest achievement is when i got nominated for mystery blogger award from my fellow blogger.
4. If you could do or be anyone in this world, who would it be and why? If i could do anything in this world i would I would help needy people because I don’t like it when people behaves in wrong manner with them.
5. Most treasured travel memory? My most treasured travel memory is that when I went to manali with my parents and my relatives. I enjoyed their very much their.
Snigdhadotcom questions :
1. One memorable moment in your life?
2. What do you most enjoy while blogging?
3. High point of your life?
4.Biggest achievement ?
5. If you could help anyone who would it be and why ?
My nominations for mystery blogger award :
1. Alfazoonkiudaan ( https://alfazoonkiudaan.wordpress.com)
2. Mehul singla (https://lifeinprogress290296.wordpress.com)
3. Rhythm ved (https://rhythmved.wordpress.com)
4. Utkarsh Sharma (https://UtkarshSharma26.wordpress.com)
5.Prakash Hegde (https://itsphblog.wordpress.com)
6. Amit khare (https://amitkhareblogs.wordpress.co m)
7. Ravindra More (https://ravi654.wordpress.com)
8. Bhavika (https://bhavika24.wordpress.com)
9. Himanshi Shukla (https://thecagedbirdsingsweb.wordpress.com)
10. (https:// usathroughoureyes.com)